- What is the Skilled-Recognised Graduate (Subclass 467) Visa?
- What can you do on the 467 Visa?
- Am I eligible for the 467 Visa?
- What is the English proficiency standard for the 467 Visa?
- How much does the 467 Visa cost?
- How long can you stay on the 467 Visa?
- What are my obligations on the 467 Visa?
- Health insurance on the 467 Visa
The Skilled-Recognised Graduate (Subclass 467) Visa allows recently graduated engineering students to live, work and study in Australia temporarily.
The 467 Visa allows you to
- Live in Australia temporarily
- Find employment
- Study in Australia
- Include family members in your application
Note: If you are working you are protected by Australian workplace law. See your workplace rights and entitlements.
467 Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Be under 31 years of age
- Have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specialised institution within the past 2 years
- Not have previously held a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) visa or a Skilled – Recognised Graduate (subclass 476) visa
- Provide evidence of English proficiency (see below) – unless you hold a valid passport from the United Kingdom, Canada, The United States of America, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland.
- Be outside Australia when the department makes a decision on your visa
- You and any family members applying with you must meet health and character requirements
- Not have had any previous visa application refused or previous visa cancelled
- Have signed the Australian values statement
- Have paid back any outstanding debt to the Australian government
- If you are under 18, this visa may not be granted if the Department of Home Affairs decides it is not in your best interest
You must have valid evidence of English proficiency; evidence this with test results from within the last 3 years, you must have achieved:
|International English Language Testing System (IELTS)||Overall minimum total score of 6
Must have at least a score of 5 in the 4 parts
|Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT)||Overall minimum total score of 64
4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14, for writing, 14 for speaking
|Occupational English Test (OET)||Minimum score: B in each of the 4 parts|
|Cambridge C1 Advanced Test||Overall minimum total score 169
Minimum 154 in each of the 4 test components
467 Visa Cost
AUD 465（Update date：2023.07）
Secondary applicants: This amount does not include cost of any family members or children applying with you and they will be subject to their own application fee
Additional costs: You might also have to pay other costs for each applicant for health checks, police certificates and biometrics
467 Visa Stay
This is a temporary visa; it allows you stay in Australia for up to 18 months.
467 Visa Processing Time
Due to COVID-19, applications may take longer to finalise.
See visa processing times for further information.
467 Visa Obligations
- You must obey Australian laws and meet all visa conditions
- Inform the department if anything changes. This includes changes to your relationship status, changes to your work, the birth of a child (or stepchild) and any changes to personal details such as phone number, address or passport.
It is important you arrange to have health insurance when travelling as you are personally liable for any medical expenses including unforeseen circumstances. See more on health insurance for overseas visitors.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services