AUCTIONEERS, AND STOCK AND STATION AGENTS sell property at auction, and advise and represent farmers in business transactions such as buying and selling livestock, rural property, and goods and services.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 3
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- appraising and listing property for auction
- organising advertising, catalogues and other publicity for auctions
- consulting vendors and setting reserve prices
- describing property presented and the conditions of sale
- asking for or setting opening bids and determining reserve prices
- accepting bids from potential buyers and closing sales to the highest bidders
- purchasing and selling livestock and rural property on behalf of clients
- selling agricultural supplies, such as seed, grains, feed, sprays, dips, drenches and veterinary products, in accordance with statutory requirements
- acting as an insurance agent for rural clients
Occupations in this group:
Conducts sales of real estate, goods and livestock by taking offers from buyers and accepting the highest purchase price. Registration or licensing is required.
（2）611112 STOCK AND STATION AGENT
Provides advice to clients and acts on their behalf in relation to the sale and purchase of rural property, livestock, crops and agricultural products and services. Registration or licensing may be required.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services