CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the overall administration of organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services
- developing and managing the organisation’s administrative, financial, physical and staff resources
- developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation
- analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions
- providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
- leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies
Occupation in this group:
132111 CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
Alternative Titles: Administration Manager、Business Services Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the overall administration of an organisation.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services