HANDYPERSONS clean, paint, repair and maintain buildings, grounds and facilities.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- repairing broken windows, screens, doors, fences, barbecues, picnic tables, shelves, cupboards and other items
- replacing defective items such as light bulbs
- repairing and painting interior and exterior surfaces such as walls, ceilings and fences
- clearing rubbish and leaves from driveways and grounds
- mowing lawns and cultivating gardens
- adjusting doors and windows
- replacing tap washers
- putting up handrails and grab rails
Occupation in this group:
Cleans, paints, repairs and maintains buildings, grounds and facilities.
Specialisation: Hotel Yardperson
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services