MEAT, POULTRY AND SEAFOOD PROCESS WORKERS slaughter and eviscerate poultry, and process, grade and package meat, poultry, fish and shellfish.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- processing offal and tripe
- moving carcasses to chillers and freezers
- loading meat products into trucks
- packing boned and sliced meat into cartons
- stunning and shackling poultry for killing and processing
- severing jugular veins of poultry, and removing viscera and residual material from poultry carcasses
- separating organs and glands, such as sweetbreads, livers, hearts and spleens, from poultry carcasses
- inspecting and grading poultry, fish and shellfish for size and quality
- packing fish and counting packs before freezing, and packing frozen fish blocks into cartons
- operating machines which slice, peel, skin and crumb fish
- cleaning and sanitising equipment and work areas
Occupations in this group:
（1）831311 MEAT PROCESS WORKER
Processes carcasses of slaughtered livestock and prepares meat and meat products.
Specialisation: Offal Separator
（2）831312 POULTRY PROCESS WORKER
Stuns and kills, dresses, trims, cuts into portions, bones, fillets, weighs, grades and packages poultry.
Specialisations: Poultry Boner、Poultry Slaughterer
（3）831313 SEAFOOD PROCESS WORKER
Scales, cleans, fillets, cuts, shells, grades and packages fish and shellfish.
Specialisations: Abalone Sheller、Mussel Opener (NZ)、Oyster Opener
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services