OTHER CLEANERS clean surfaces, materials and objects, such as carpets, windows, walls, swimming pools and cooling towers, using specialised cleaning equipment and chemicals.
It includes Carpet Cleaners and Window Cleaners.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4、5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
The occupation Carpet Cleaner in this unit group has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- cleaning carpets and upholstered furniture using cleaning machines and their attachments
- selecting and applying cleaning agents to remove stains from carpets, windows and surfaces
- filling carpet cleaning machines with water and other cleaning agents
- using ladders, swinging scaffolds, bosun’s chairs, hydraulic bucket trucks and other equipment to reach and clean windows in multi-storey buildings
- pushing pile-lifting machines over carpets and brushing pile to raise and fluff nap
- treating carpets with soil-repellent chemicals and deodorants, and treating for pests
- cleaning stone walls, metal surfaces, fascias and window frames using high pressure water cleaners and solvents
- applying chemicals and high pressure cleaning methods to remove micro-organisms from water and filtration systems, and using wet vacuums and other suction equipment to remove scale, accumulated dirt and other deposits from swimming pools, cooling tower components and drains
Occupations in this group:
（1）811611 CARPET CLEANER
Cleans carpets, rugs and furniture upholstery using powder, liquid and steam cleaning methods, and applies soil-repellent chemicals and deodorants.
Specialisation: Upholstery Cleaner
（2）811612 WINDOW CLEANER
Cleans interior and exterior window surfaces.
（3）811699 CLEANERS NEC
This occupation group covers Cleaners not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include: Chimney Sweep、Graffiti Cleaner、High Pressure Cleaner、Swimming Pool Cleaner
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services