PHARMACY SALES ASSISTANTS sell pharmaceutical goods, toiletries and related goods in retail pharmacies.
Pharmacy Technicians are excluded from this unit group. Pharmacy Technicians are included in Unit Group 3112 Medical Technicians.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- accepting prescriptions for filling by Retail Pharmacists
- determining customer requirements and advising customers on the selection, price and usage of non-prescription medicines
- advising customers on the correct application and storage of medicines
- selling goods such as non-prescription drugs, first aid supplies, toiletries and cosmetics
- accepting payment for goods and services by a variety of payment methods and preparing sales invoices
- promoting goods and services that are for sale
- assisting with the ongoing management of stock such as product inventories and participating in stocktakes
- stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold
Occupation in this group:
621411 PHARMACY SALES ASSISTANT
Sells pharmaceutical goods, toiletries and related goods in a retail pharmacy.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services