TELEMARKETERS telephone existing and prospective customers to promote goods and services, and obtain sales and arrange sales visits.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- working from scripts and lists of contacts to promote goods and services by telephone
- creating interest in goods and services, and seeking a sale or agreement to see sales representatives
- arranging processing and despatch of goods and services, information kits and brochures to customers
- arranging appointments for sales representatives
- recording notes for follow-up action and updating marketing databases to reflect changes to the status of each customer
- reporting competitor activities and issues raised by contacts for attention by managers
- maintaining statistics of calls made and successes achieved
- submitting periodic reports on telemarketing activities and results
Occupation in this group:
Telephones existing and prospective customers to promote goods and services, and obtain sales or arrange sales visits. May work in a call centre.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services