The Victorian Government is now open. It is free to submit a Victorian nomination application.
Am I eligible?
you will receive a Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) nomination if you meet certain eligibility requirements and they include:
- Age – you must be below the age of 45
- English language – you must have at least competent level of English or equivalent, unless you are a passport holder of certain country that are exempt
- Your nominated occupation must be listed on the Commonwealth’s skilled occupations list. Your can check if your occupation is on the list by clicking on the following link: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list
- Financial capability – you must have financial resources to ensure you can support yourself and your family on arrival in Victoria.
- Offer of employment – you must provide evidence of a current offer of employment in a position located in a designated regional area of Victoria.
- Genuine intention to live in Victoria
- Valid skills assessment
- A copy of your resume or curriculum vitae
On top of the eligibility criteria above, You must also meet the Department of Home Affairs eligibility requirements for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (Subclass 491).
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services