CHIEF EXECUTIVES AND MANAGING DIRECTORS determine, formulate and review the general policy programs and the overall direction of organisations within the framework established by boards of directors and similar governing bodies.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience that may substitute for the formal qualification
In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Determining and establishing objectives, strategies, policies and programs for organisations
- Overseeing management of the organisations and providing overall direction
- Authorising material, human and financial resources to assist in the implementation of organisational policies and programs
- Monitorisation and evaluation of performance against organisational objectives and strategies
- Consulting with senior subordinate staff as well as reviewing materials including recommendations and reports
- Preparing, or arranging for the preparation of, reports, budgets and forecasts and presenting them to governing bodies or other relevant stakeholders
- Representing the organisation at official occasions and events, in negotiations, at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and liaising between areas of responsibility
- Selecting or approving the selection of senior staff or management team
- Ensuring the organisation complies and acts in accordance with company laws and other relevant legislation
Occupation in this group:
111111 CHIEF EXECUTIVE OR MANAGING DIRECTOR
Alternative Title: Chief Executive Officer
Determines, formulates and reviews the general policy program and the overall direction of an organisation within the framework established by a board of directors or similar governing body.
Specialisations: Director-General、Executive Director、Secretary (Government Department)
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services