EARTHMOVING PLANT OPERATORS operate plant to excavate earth, ore and rock, break up pavement, road, rock and obstructions, move and load earth, rock and debris, and level, smooth and compact surfaces in construction and other projects.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- preparing and positioning plant for operation
- selecting, fitting and removing attachments such as buckets, winches, loading scoops, shovel blades and rock breaking hammers
- operating controls to excavate, break, drill, level, compact, gouge out, move, load and spread earth, rock, rubble, soil and other materials
- monitoring operation of plant and adjusting controls to regulate pressure, speed and flow of operation, and ensuring safety of other workers
- raising, lowering and manipulating attachments using manual and hydraulic controls
- working from drawings, markers and verbal instructions
- servicing, lubricating, cleaning and refuelling plant and performing minor adjustments and repairs
Occupations in this group:
（1）721211 EARTHMOVING PLANT OPERATOR (GENERAL)
Alternative Title: Construction Plant Operator (General)
Operates a range of earthmoving plant to assist with building roads, rail, water supply, dams, treatment plants and agricultural earthworks. Registration or licensing is required.
（2）721212 BACKHOE OPERATOR
Operates a backhoe and attachments to excavate, break, drill, level and compact earth, rock and other material. Registration or licensing is required.
（3）721213 BULLDOZER OPERATOR
Operates a bulldozer using blades and other attachments to gouge out, level and move materials in construction, forestry, mining and other projects. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisation: Scraper Operator (Earthmoving)
（4）721214 EXCAVATOR OPERATOR
Operates heavy excavation plant to excavate, move and load earth, rock and rubble. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Hydraulic Rockbreaker Operator、Trench Digging Machine Operator
（5）721215 GRADER OPERATOR
Operates a grader to spread and level materials in construction projects. Registration or licensing is required.
（6）721216 LOADER OPERATOR
Operates a motorised loader to move and load soil, rock and other material. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Bobcat Operator、Front-end Loader Operator
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services