ICT BUSINESS AND SYSTEMS ANALYSTS work with users to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and design and modify systems to meet users’ business needs.
Non-ICT Business Analysts (for example, Management Consultants) are excluded from this unit group. Non-ICT Business Analysts are included in Unit Group 2247 Management and Organisation Analysts.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- working with users to formulate and document business requirements
- identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
- developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
- acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process
Occupations in this group:
（1）261111 ICT BUSINESS ANALYST
Alternative Titles: BA (ICT)、Business Consultant (ICT)
Identifies and communicates with users to formulate and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions.
Specialisation: Business Systems Analyst
（2）261112 SYSTEMS ANALYST
Evaluates processes and methods used in existing ICT systems, proposes modifications, additional system components or new systems to meet user needs as expressed in specifications and other documentation.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services