Information Officers respond to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organisation’s goods and services, provide information and refer people to other sources.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- answering inquiries about goods and services, and providing information about their availability, location, price and related issues
- responding to inquiries about problems and providing advice, information and assistance
- recording information about inquiries and complaints
- referring complex inquiries to team leaders or expert advisers
- issuing relevant forms, information kits and brochures to interested parties
- accessing and operating computer network systems and communication systems such as public address and paging systems
- may refer inquiries to other sources
Occupation in this group:
541211 INFORMATION OFFICER
Responds to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organisation’s goods and services, provides information and refers people to other sources.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services