LAND ECONOMISTS AND VALUERS provide advice on the administration and use of land and property, and assess the value of land, property and other items such as commercial equipment and objects of art.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- providing advice on land and property financing and valuation matters
- researching and advising on the administration and use of land and property
- developing and implementing sales and leasing proposals for commercial land and property
- providing asset management services for the administration and use of land and property
- analysing land and property investments
- managing land and property portfolios and commercial property developments
- calculating values by considering market demand, condition of items, future trends and other factors
- examining property, selecting methods of valuation, and submitting written assessments
- giving evidence in legal proceedings, mediating on valuation matters and providing rental determinations for arbitration purposes
Occupations in this group:
（1）224511 LAND ECONOMIST
Alternative Title: Property Economist
Provides advice on the administration and use of land and property.
Specialisation: Asset Manager (Land and Property)
Assesses the value of land, property, commercial equipment, merchandise, personal effects, household goods and objects of art. Registration or licensing may be required.
Specialisations: Plant and Machinery Valuer、Property Valuer、Real Estate Valuer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services