PRACTICE MANAGERS organise and control the functions and resources of professional practices such as administrative systems and practice personnel.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 2
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Associate Degree, Advance Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the practice
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate practice business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
Occupations in this group:
（1）512211 HEALTH PRACTICE MANAGER
Organises and controls the functions and resources of a health practice such as administrative systems and practice personnel.
Specialisations: Chiropractic Practice Manager、Dental Practice Manager、Medical Practice Manager、Physiotherapy Practice Manager
（2）512299 PRACTICE MANAGERS NEC
This occupation group covers Practice Managers not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include: Accounting Practice Manager、Architectural Practice Manager、Legal Practice Manager、Veterinary Practice Manager
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services