PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROLLERS examine manufactured products and primary produce to ensure conformity to specifications and standards of presentation and quality.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- studying product specifications and taking measurements to determine conformity to specifications
- examining and marking output for visible defects such as cracks, holes and breakages
- making minor repairs and adjustments to products
- compiling quality assurance reports, maintaining documentation and reporting findings
- examining products for defects and grading produce
- designating grading of produce and recording details of assessments according to classification system
- collecting and labelling samples for inspection
- recording details of sampling procedures and sources of samples
- preparing samples and carrying out prescribed tests
Occupations in this group:
（1）839311 PRODUCT EXAMINER
Alternative Titles: Quality Assurance Assessor、Quality Control Assessor
Examines products to ensure conformity to specifications and standards of presentation and quality.
Specialisations: Film Examiner、Metal Products Viewer、Textile Examiner、Tyre Finisher and Examiner、Vehicle Assembly Inspector
（2）839312 PRODUCT GRADER
Grades primary produce by evaluating individual items or batches against established standards and records results.
Specialisations: Fruit and Vegetable Classer、Meat Grader、Milk and Cream Grader、Timber Grader
（3）839313 PRODUCT TESTER
Collects product samples, conducts tests to determine quality of produce and maintains records of results.
Specialisations: Coal Sample Tester、Glassware Verifier、Iron Pellet Tester
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services