PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONALS plan, develop, implement and evaluate information and communication strategies that create an understanding and a favourable view of organisations, their goods and services, and their role in the community.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning and organising publicity campaigns and communication strategies
- advising executives on the public relations implications of their policies, programs and practices
- preparing and controlling the issue of news and press releases
- undertaking and commissioning public opinion research, analysing the findings and planning public relations and promotional campaigns
- organising special events, seminars, entertainment, competitions and social functions to promote goodwill and favourable publicity
- representing organisations and arranging executive interviews with publicity media
- attending business, social and other functions to promote the organisation
- commissioning and obtaining photographs and other illustrative material
- selecting, appraising and revising material submitted by publicity writers, Photographers, Illustrators and others to create favourable publicity
Occupation in this group:
225311 PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Plans, develops, implements and evaluates information and communication strategies that create an understanding and a favourable view of an organisation, its goods and services, and its role in the community.
Specialisations: Media Liaison Officer、Press Officer、Promotions Officer、Public Affairs Officer、Public Relations Consultant、Public Relations Officer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services