PURCHASING AND SUPPLY LOGISTICS CLERKS prepare and process orders for goods and services, monitor stock levels and supply sources and maintain stock and inventory levels, record and coordinate the flow of materials between departments, prepare production schedules, and administer and coordinate storage and distribution operations within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- requisitioning supplies from stock and sending orders to production departments and other firms
- confirming completion of orders and compliance with details specified, signing tally sheets and attaching to checked items
- receiving and checking purchase requests against inventory records and stock on hand
- examining orders and compiling data for production schedules
- checking inventories and preparing delivery schedules
- examining containers to ensure that they are filled, and recording quantities
- investigating and identifying supply sources and preparing and processing purchase orders
- providing price and other information about goods to prospective customers
- counting incoming stock and reconciling it with requisitions, and updating inventory and stock location records
- establishing and coordinating the operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing and shipping goods
Occupations in this group:
（1）591112 PRODUCTION CLERK
Alternative Titles: Production Recorder、Schedule Clerk
Records and coordinates the flow of work and materials between departments, examines orders for goods, and prepares production schedules.
Specialisations: Delivery Clerk、Logistics Clerk
（2）591113 PURCHASING OFFICER
Alternative Title: Procurement Officer
Prepares purchase orders, monitors supply sources and negotiates contracts with suppliers.
（3）591115 STOCK CLERK
Alternative Titles: Stock Control Clerk、Stores Clerk
Monitors stock levels and maintains stock, order and inventory records.
Specialisations: Inventory Clerk、Supply Clerk
（4）591116 WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR
Administers and coordinates storage and distribution operations within an organisation.
（5）591117 ORDER CLERK
Alternative Title: Customer Orders Clerk、Sales Order Clerk
Receives and processes incoming orders for goods and services from inside or outside an organisation.
Specialisations: Internal Salesperson、Mail Order Clerk
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services