TEACHERS OF ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES teach classes in English to students whose first language is a language other than English.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assessing the extent of language difficulties in students for whom English is a second language
- teaching students individually and in small groups out of the regular classroom, and assisting students within normal classroom settings
- teaching students English language skills using a variety of methods including lecture and visual demonstration
- providing assistance to other classroom teachers by designing special teaching programs for students with English language difficulties
- designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials
- preparing course outlines and goals
- assigning lessons, correcting homework, and preparing and grading exams
- analysing, recording and reporting progress to regular classroom teachers, parents and students
Occupation in this group:
249311 TEACHER OF ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES
Alternative Title: English as a Second Language Teacher
Teaches classes in English to students whose first language is a language other than English.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services