TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES represent companies in selling a range of industrial, medical and pharmaceutical goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other establishments.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories and other sources
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employers’ and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- assessing customers’ needs and recommending and explaining goods and services to them
- monitoring customers’ changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting these developments to sales management
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising
- preparing sales reports and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred
Occupations in this group:
（1）225411 SALES REPRESENTATIVE (INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS)
Represents companies in selling a range of specialised chemicals, machines, manufacturing materials and other industrial supplies.
（2）225412 SALES REPRESENTATIVE (MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS)
Represents companies in selling medical, dental and veterinary equipment and supplies, and pharmaceutical products.
Specialisation: Medical Representative
（3）225499 TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEC
This occupation group covers Technical Sales Representatives not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include: Sales Representative (Educational Products and Services)
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services