URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNERS develop and implement plans and policies for the controlled use of urban and rural land, and advise on economic, environmental and social factors affecting land use.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- compiling and analysing data on economic, legal, political, cultural, demographic, sociological, physical and environmental factors affecting land use
- conferring with government authorities, communities, Architects, social scientists, Legal Professionals, and planning, development and environmental specialists
- devising and recommending use and development of land, and presenting narrative and graphic plans, programs and designs to groups and individuals
- advising governments and organisations on urban and regional planning and resource planning
- reviewing and evaluating environmental impact reports
- staying up-to-date with changes in building and zoning codes, regulations and other legal issues
- may serve as mediators in disputes over planning proposals and projects
- may speak at public meetings and appear before government to explain planning proposals
Occupation in this group:
232611 URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNER
Develops and implements plans and policies for the controlled use of urban and rural land, and advises on economic, environmental and social factors affecting land use.
Specialisations: Land Planner、Resource Management Planner (NZ)、Town Planner、Traffic and Transport Planner
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services