VENDING MACHINE ATTENDANTS stock and maintain vending and amusement machines and collect money from coin boxes.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- loading, unloading and transporting stock and equipment
- replenishing vending machines with stock
- clearing money from machines, accounting for money collected, and checking monitoring systems
- keeping stock records, and machine maintenance and repair records
- may test vending machines’ dispensing, coin-handling, electrical, refrigeration, carbonation and ice-making systems
- may adjust and repair vending machines and replace defective mechanical and electrical parts using hand tools and soldering-irons
Occupation in this group:
899711 VENDING MACHINE ATTENDANT
Alternative Title: Vending Machine Refiller
Stocks and maintains vending and amusement machines and collects money from coin boxes.
Specialisation: Poker Machine Attendant
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services