VISUAL MERCHANDISERS plan and install internal, window and fixed displays to show goods to their best advantage.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determining goods for display in accordance with prospective seasonal and promotional events
- developing overall promotional and display plans for approval
- preparing sketches and models showing layout, colour and other features for approval
- obtaining props and other accessories, and building displays
- setting up fabricated displays in store windows and other areas
- organising the setting out of goods to be shown as part of permanent displays
- arranging ticketing and signage
- arranging lighting to highlight fixtures, displays and goods
Occupation in this group:
639511 VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Alternative Title: Window Dresser
Plans and installs internal, window and fixed displays to show goods to their best advantage.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services