ICT TRAINERS analyse and evaluate information-based system training needs and objectives, and develop, schedule and conduct ICT-based system training programs and courses.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- identifying technical training needs and requirements of individuals and organisations
- setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
- preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
- designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting ICT training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
- liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
- promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
- monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the ICT subject matter and systems
- keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends
- writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions
Occupation in this group:
223211 ICT TRAINER
Alternative Title: ICT Educator
Analyses and evaluates information-based system training needs and objectives, and develops, schedules and conducts ICT-based system training programs and courses.
Specialisation: Software Trainer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services