PLASTICS AND RUBBER FACTORY WORKERS perform routine tasks in manufacturing plastic and rubber products.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4、5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification.
- dumping material into hoppers of machines
- stopping moulding machines and discharging contents
- cutting foam products from foam blocks
- cleaning, smoothing and waxing moulds for making products
- brushing and spraying release agents onto moulds to assist with the removal of moulded products
- building up layers of fibreglass and resin on moulds
- cleaning work areas, tools and equipment
- may smooth rough edges of moulds using files, grinders and sanders
Occupations in this group:
（1）839211 PLASTICS FACTORY WORKER
Alternative Title: Plastics Process Hand
Performs routine tasks in manufacturing plastic goods.
Specialisations: Cellular Plastics Cutter、Fibreglass Lay Up Worker
（2）839212 RUBBER FACTORY WORKER
Alternative Title: Rubber Process Hand
Performs routine tasks in manufacturing tyres and other rubber products.
Specialisation: Latex Foam Worker
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services