CARAVAN PARK AND CAMPING GROUND MANAGERS organise and control the operations of caravan parks and camping grounds to provide accommodation and leisure services.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 2
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- taking reservations, registering guests, assigning accommodation and collecting payments
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of caravans, cabins, amenities blocks, recreation facilities and grounds
- informing guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities
- attending to complaints lodged by customers
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and ordinances
- may operate an on-site shop, cafe or restaurant for guests
- may sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
Occupation in this group:
141211 CARAVAN PARK AND CAMPING GROUND MANAGER
Organises and controls the operations of a caravan park and camping ground to provide accommodation and leisure services. Registration or licensing may be required.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services