ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS develop and coordinate advertising strategies and campaigns, determine the market for new goods and services, and identify and develop market opportunities for new and existing goods and services.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
- advising executives and clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services
- coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints
- analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
- interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
- researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analysing data and other statistical information
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
- commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services
- advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
Occupations in this group:
（1）225111 ADVERTISING SPECIALIST
Alternative Titles: Advertising Account Executive、Advertising Account Manager、Creative Director (Advertising)
Devises and coordinates advertising campaigns which encourage consumers to purchase particular goods or services.
（2）225112 MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
Determines the market for new goods and services, develops advertising strategies, and evaluates the best business sites for commercial organisations.
（3）225113 MARKETING SPECIALIST
Alternative Titles: Marketing Consultant、Marketing Coordinator、Marketing Officer
Identifies market opportunities and advises on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for pricing and promoting an organisation’s goods and services.
Specialisations: Brand Manager、Category Manager、Product Manager、Sales Promotion Officer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services