SENIOR NON-COMMISSIONED DEFENCE FORCE MEMBERS implement and enforce directives of commissioned officers of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- supervising a small group of subordinates
- maintaining discipline of subordinates
- monitoring the morale, welfare and behaviour of subordinates, and advising commanding officers accordingly
- instructing subordinates in dress, deportment, demeanour, behaviour, drill and devotion to duty to maintain military standards
- conducting military drills and inspections
- teaching military traditions and customs
Occupation in this group:
139211 SENIOR NON-COMMISSIONED DEFENCE FORCE MEMBER
Implements and enforces directives of commissioned officers of the Australian or New Zealand Defence Forces.
This occupation includes the following ranks:
- Air Force: Flight Sergeant, Sergeant, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer of the Air Force
- Army: Regimental Sergeant Major of the Army, Sergeant, Warrant Officer Class 1, Warrant Officer Class 2
- Navy: Chief Petty Officer, Petty Officer, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer of the Navy
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services