CONCRETERS pour, spread, smooth and finish concrete for structures such as floors, stairs, ramps, footpaths and bridges.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- erecting concrete form work and laying steel reinforcing
- pouring, spreading and levelling concrete using screeds and templates
- tamping, smoothing, shaping and sealing concrete
- operating trowelling machines to float, trowel and polish concrete surfaces
- forming expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers and straight edges
- installing fixtures in concrete such as anchor bolts, steel plates and door sills
- wetting concrete and rubbing with abrasives to finish vertical surfaces
- covering concrete with plastic sheeting and sand to cure it
- cutting lines in concrete using power cutters
- may cover freshly poured concrete with colouring powders and other materials
Occupation in this group:
Alternative Title: Concrete Worker
Pours, spreads, smoothes and finishes concrete for structures such as floors, stairs, ramps, footpaths and bridges.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services