ARTISTIC DIRECTORS, AND MEDIA PRODUCERS AND PRESENTERS plan, administer and review activities concerned with producing artistic media, determine artistic policies for performing arts organisations, prepare and present news, sports and other information, and conduct interviews and introduce music, performances and special events on radio and television.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
Artistic Directors and Media Producers (excluding Video) require relevant experience in addition to the formal qualification. Radio and Television Presenters require high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications and experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- managing artistic and media productions to meet quality, cost and timing specifications
- formulating and developing organisations’ artistic policies and selecting and planning organisations’ artistic programs
- hiring and managing artistic staff
- controlling the use of media production facilities such as studios and editing equipment, stage and film equipment and rehearsal time
- directing the formulation of media production strategies, policies and plans
- introducing programs, music, entertainment items, guests and celebrities
- preparing and reading news bulletins, making special announcements and providing commentary for sports and other events
- presenting opinions on sports, politics, and social and economic matters
- researching, investigating and compiling stories and programs
Occupations in this group:
（1）212111 ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
Determines and oversees implementation of artistic policies for a performing arts organisation such as a theatre company, dance company, music ensemble, festival or venue.
（2）212112 MEDIA PRODUCER (EXCLUDING VIDEO)
Plans, administers and reviews activities concerned with publishing, or the production of films, television or radio programs, theatre, music, festivals or other artistic activities.
Specialisations: Executive Producer、Film Producer、Stage Producer、Television Producer
（3）212113 RADIO PRESENTER
Alternative Title: Radio Announcer
Prepares and presents news, sports or other information, conducts interviews, and introduces music, performances and special events on radio. This occupation requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications and experience.
Specialisations: Disc Jockey (Radio)、Talkback Host、Tourism Radio Presenter
（4）212114 TELEVISION PRESENTER
Prepares and presents news, sports or other information, conducts interviews, and introduces music, performances and special events on television. This occupation requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications and experience.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services