BANK WORKERS receive deposits and pay out money in financial and commercial institutions, keep records of transactions, issue receipts and cash cheques.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 3
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- greeting customers, identifying their needs and answering customer inquiries
- ensuring customers’ forms are filled in correctly and checking customers’ identification
- accepting cash and cheques deposited by customers, verifying records and receipts, and crediting customers’ accounts
- paying money to customers according to advice slips, cheques and negotiable documents, and debiting customers’ accounts
- providing change, cashing cheques and recording transactions
- opening and closing accounts for customers
- balancing cash and advising supervisors of cash position and discrepancies
- explaining and promoting bank services to customers and referring them to appropriate financial services
Occupation in this group:
552111 BANK WORKER
Receives deposits and pays out money in a financial or commercial institution, keeps records of transactions, issues receipts and cashes cheques.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services