CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE WORKERS respond to telephone, Internet and email inquiries and complaints about an organisation’s goods and services, and promote the goods and services.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 3、4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Operator has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows
- listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- monitoring and timing calls
- creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
- arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
Occupations in this group:
（1）541111 CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE TEAM LEADER
Alternative Titles: Call Centre Supervisor、Contact Centre Supervisor
Oversees and determines work requirements, monitors telephone calls, coaches and allocates duties to Call or Contact Centre Operators.
Specialisations: Call or Contact Centre Coach、Call or Contact Centre Workforce Planner
（2）541112 CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE OPERATOR
Answers customer telephone, Internet and email inquiries about goods and services, and promotes the goods and services.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services