CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
Occupation in this group:
134111 CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGER
Alternative Titles:Child Care Centre Director、Child Care Coordinator
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of a childcare centre or service including physical and human resources.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services