DELIVERY DRIVERS drive vans and cars to deliver goods.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- determining the destinations of goods and most appropriate delivery routes
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- assisting with loading to ensure goods are arranged for ease of delivery and safely secured to avoid damage
- verifying loading documents
- arranging and performing unloading operations and obtaining certification of deliveries
- reporting vehicle maintenance needs
- may receive payments for deliveries and arrange accounts
Occupations in this group:
732111 DELIVERY DRIVER
Alternative Title: Van Driver
Drives a van or car to deliver goods. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Fast Food Delivery Driver、Grocery Deliverer、Meals on Wheels Driver、Taxi Truck Driver
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services