GAMING WORKERS provide gaming services within casinos and other gambling establishments.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- ensuring that games operating in the casino pit run smoothly
- monitoring cash drops to cashiers and chip transactions
- observing incidents and settling disputes arising at gaming tables
- dealing games in accordance with casino rules, policies and procedures and ensuring that bets are placed within the rules of the game
- checking that appropriate betting limit signs are in place
- checking playing cards
- verifying cash and colour chip change involving larger amounts with the casino gaming inspector
- advising patrons about the rules and etiquette of games
- counting the amount of cash chips in the float and entering a closer slip with the corresponding amount in the cash total
- calculating and paying winning bets
Occupation in this group:
431311 GAMING WORKER
Alternative Title: Croupier
Provides gaming services within a casino or other gambling establishment.
Specialisations: Casino Gaming Inspector、Gaming Pit Boss
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services