FAST FOOD COOKS prepare a restricted range of foods in fast food establishments.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- taking and serving food and beverage orders, and receiving payment from customers
- preparing food such as hamburgers, pizzas, fish and chips
- washing, cutting, measuring and mixing foods for cooking
- operating cooking equipment such as grills, microwaves and deep-fat fryers
- cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- ordering and taking delivery of fast food ingredients
- may arrange delivery of prepared food and beverages
Occupation in this group:
851111 FAST FOOD COOK
Prepares a restricted range of foods in a fast food establishment.
Specialisation: Short Order Cook
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services