FINANCE MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the financial and accounting activities within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other Managers
- providing financial information and interpreting the implications for business performance and funding needs
- coordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of accounting systems
- directing the preparation of financial reports that summarise and forecast the organisation’s financial position such as income statements, balance sheets and analyses of future earnings and income
- assessing capital finance proposals and the financial status of operational projects
- advising on investment strategies, sources of funds and the distribution of earnings
- delivering long range profit forecasts, budgeting and financial reporting
- ensuring compliance with financial legislation and standards
Occupation in this group:
132211 FINANCE MANAGER
Alternative Titles: Chief Financial Officer、Finance Director、Financial Controller
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the financial and accounting activities within an organisation.
Specialisation: Financial Administrator
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services