FINANCIAL DEALERS conduct financial market transactions on behalf of clients.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1、2
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- obtaining information on securities, market conditions, government regulations and financial circumstances of clients
- interpreting data from securities reports, financial periodicals and stock-quotation viewer screens
- analysing financial markets and financial market products
- providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations
- executing buy and sell orders in the market place on behalf of clients
- relaying trade information to clients such as the number of contracts bought and sold and the price
- monitoring futures prices and market changes, and bidding for commodity futures contracts
- recording and transmitting buy and sell orders
- calculating and recording costs of transactions
Occupations in this group:
（1）222211 FINANCIAL MARKET DEALER
Alternative Title: Money Market Dealer
Buys and sells securities within financial markets, and trades and distributes financial securities on behalf of financial institutions. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Derivatives Trader、Fixed Interest Dealer、Foreign Exchange Dealer、Securities Dealer
（2）222212 FUTURES TRADER
Buys and sells commodity futures on behalf of clients. Registration or licensing is required.
（3）222213 STOCKBROKING DEALER
Alternative Titles: Sharebroker、Stockbroker
Buys and sells stocks and bonds on behalf of clients. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisation: Trading Floor Operator (Stock Exchange)
（3）222299 FINANCIAL DEALERS NEC
This occupation group covers Financial Dealers not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing is required.
Occupations in this group include: Equities Analyst
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services