GENERAL CLERKS perform a range of clerical and administrative tasks.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- recording, preparing, sorting, classifying and filing information
- sorting, opening and sending mail
- photocopying and faxing documents
- preparing reports of a routine nature
- recording issue of equipment to staff
- receiving letters and telephone messages
- transcribing information onto computers, and proofreading and correcting copy
- may provide customers with information about services
- may perform receptionist duties
Occupation in this group:
531111 GENERAL CLERK
Performs a range of clerical and administrative tasks.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services