ICT SALES PROFESSIONALS manage client accounts and represent companies in selling a range of computer hardware, software and other ICT goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employer’s and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- assessing customers’ needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs
- promoting employers’ ICT goods and services to existing and prospective clients
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of ICT goods and services
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with ICT goods and services purchased, arranging modifications and resolving any problems arising
- preparing sales reports, and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred
Occupations in this group:
（1）225211 ICT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Manages sale of computer hardware, software and services to existing account clients and identifies further sales opportunities within these accounts, builds new account clients, manages customer satisfaction and retention, and coordinates the preparation and presentation of ICT sales proposals and tenders.
（2）225212 ICT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Identifies and generates new ICT business opportunities to further improve market share and awareness by gaining an understanding of customers’ ICT needs and promoting goods and services to these customers. May manage some key customer accounts.
（3）225213 ICT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Develops and converts sales opportunities into sales of computer hardware, software and ICT services.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services