INDUSTRIAL SPRAYPAINTERS operate spray painting equipment to paint and apply other industrial coatings to manufactured items.
Vehicle Painters are excluded from this unit group. Vehicle Painters are included in Unit Group 3243 Vehicle Painters.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 3、4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- grinding, sanding and cleaning surfaces of items to be painted
- loading paint, oil, lacquer, varnish and rustproofing agents into spray equipment
- connecting hoses to spray equipment and adjusting spray nozzles to required pressure
- securing items to be sprayed within spray booths or placing them onto conveyors
- directing spray guns to apply even coatings
- moving items to drying areas and stacking them for further painting and packaging
- starting and monitoring extractor and drying fans, and heaters
- cleaning nozzles, containers and hoses of equipment
- may operate paint dipping baths
- may mix coating solutions and regulate their temperature
Occupation in this group:
711211 INDUSTRIAL SPRAYPAINTER
Operates spray painting equipment to paint and apply other industrial coatings to manufactured items.
Specialisations: Powder Coater、Rust Proofer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services