INSURANCE, MONEY MARKET AND STATISTICAL CLERKS prepare and check documentation associated with insurance, maintain records of securities transactions and registrations, offer odds and accept bets, and compile data and undertake statistical and actuarial computations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- obtaining information on the form of competitors by research, attending race trials and liaising with contacts
- offering and varying odds on competitors after considering the type of event, handicaps, weather conditions and odds offered by other Bookmakers
- processing insurance applications, adjustments to insurance cover, standard endorsements and insurance claims
- monitoring balances of accounts and summarising reinsurance to determine outstanding risk
- surveying potential risk exposure
- despatching notices of premiums due and forms concerning conservation and transfer of insurance
- reviewing, checking, verifying and issuing transaction documentation for securities
- claiming accruing dividends and processing dividend payments
- compiling statistics from financial records, survey returns and other data sources, and verifying the authenticity of the material
- operating computers to input, manipulate and output information
- compiling results of calculations into tables, graphs and charts to be used in analysis
- may work in a call centre
Occupations in this group:
Determines risk, offers odds and accepts bets on the outcome of racing and other events. Registration or licensing is required.
This occupation is illegal in New Zealand.
（2）552312 INSURANCE CONSULTANT
Alternative Title: Insurance Clerk
Prepares and checks documentation associated with insurance. May work in a call centre.
Specialisations: Health Insurance Assessor、Superannuation Clerk
（3）552313 MONEY MARKET CLERK
Alternative Titles: Scrip Clerk (Stockbroking)、Securities Clerk
Processes documentation and maintains records of securities transactions and registrations.
（4）552314 STATISTICAL CLERK
Compiles data and undertakes statistical and actuarial computations.
Specialisation: Actuarial Clerk
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services