MANUFACTURERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the operations of small manufacturing establishments.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- identifying business opportunities, devising new manufacturing processes and determining products to be manufactured
- developing business plans and implementing operational, marketing, human resource and pricing procedures
- researching and implementing regulatory and statutory requirements affecting manufacturing operations and the environment
- directing the activities of production, warehouse, distribution and other operating units
- maintaining quality control systems for manufacturing, waste disposal, delivery and other procedures
- coordinating orders for raw materials, supplies and equipment, and arranging packaging, delivery and wholesaling of products
- overseeing the coordination of after-sales service
- overseeing the provision of quotes for the manufacture of specialised goods and arranging contracts with customers
- may devise and oversee the implementation of production run schedules
Occupation in this group:
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the operations of a small manufacturing establishment.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services