SUPPLY, DISTRIBUTION AND PROCUREMENT MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods, products and services produced and used by organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- provision of products and services to meet customer or client requirements
Occupations in this group:
（1）133611 SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by an organisation.
Specialisations: Logistics Manager、Logistics Officer (Air Force)、Ordnance Corps Officer (Army)、Supply Chain Manager、Supply Officer (Navy)、Transport Corps Officer (Army)
（2）133612 PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the procurement and purchasing of materials, products and services for an organisation.
Alternative Title: Purchasing Manager
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services