PHOTOGRAPHERS operate still cameras to take photographs.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 2
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- consulting with clients to determine objectives of photographic assignments
- studying requirements of assignment and selecting type of camera, film, filter and lighting
- working from a studio, and transporting and setting up equipment at assigned locations
- measuring light levels and determining exposure
- adjusting camera angles, aperture settings and subjects to achieve desired composition
- adjusting lighting and filters to accentuate highlights and colours
- mixing photographic chemicals, processing film and developing prints
- manipulating images using digital imaging techniques and creative darkroom techniques such as adjusting exposure and development times
- may make enlarged prints, and mount and frame prints
Occupation in this group:
Operates a still camera to take photographs. This occupation requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience.
Specialisations: Fashion Photographer、Landscape Photographer、News Photographer、Photographic Artist、Portrait Photographer、Sports Photographer、Technical Photographer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services