POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate policy advice and strategic planning within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing, implementing and monitoring strategic plans, programs, policies, processes, systems and procedures to achieve goals, objectives and work standards
- developing, implementing, administering and participating in policy research and analysis
- coordinating the implementation of policies and practices
- establishing activity measures and measurements of accountability
- overseeing and participating in the development of policy documents and reports
- consulting with and providing expert advice to government officials and board members on policy, program and legislative issues
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums convened to discuss policy issues
Occupation in this group:
132411 POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGER
Alternative Title: Public Policy Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates policy advice and strategic planning within an organisation.
Specialisations: Corporate Planning Manager、Strategic Planning Manager
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services