PRODUCTION MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the production activities of forestry, manufacturing and mining organisations including physical and human resources.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans
- planning details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- controlling the operation of production plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of parts and tools
- monitoring production output and costs, and adjusting processes and resources to minimise costs
- informing other Managers about production matters
- overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment
- directing research into production methods, and recommending and implementing initiatives
- controlling the preparation of production records and reports
- coordinating the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
Occupations in this group:
（1）133511 PRODUCTION MANAGER (FORESTRY)
Alternative Title: Forest Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the production activities of a forestry operation including physical and human resources.
Specialisations: Forest Logistics Manager (NZ)、Forestry Contractor (NZ)、Harvest Manager (Forestry)、Operations Manager (Forestry)
（2）133512 PRODUCTION MANAGER (MANUFACTURING)
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the manufacturing activities of an organisation including physical and human resources.
Specialisations: Operations Manager (Production)、Plant Manager (Manufacturing)、Works Manager (Manufacturing)
（3）133513 PRODUCTION MANAGER (MINING)
Alternative Titles: Mine Manager、Mine Superintendent
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the production activities of a mining operation including physical and human resources.
Specialisation: Quarry Manager
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services