ARCHIVISTS, CURATORS AND RECORDS MANAGERS develop, maintain, implement and deliver systems for keeping, updating, accessing and preserving records, files, information, historical documents and artefacts.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- evaluating and preserving records for administrative, historical, legal, evidential and other purposes
- preparing record-keeping systems, indexes, guides and procedures for archival research and for the retention and destruction of records
- identifying and classifying specimens and objects, and arranging restoration work
- examining items and arranging examinations to determine condition and authenticity
- designing and revising medical record forms
- managing organisations’ central records systems
- analysing the record-keeping needs of organisations, and translating these needs into record management systems
- maintaining computerised and other record management systems and record forms, and advising on their usage
- controlling access to confidential information, and recommending codes of practice and procedures for accessing records
- developing record cataloguing, coding and classification systems, and monitoring their use
Occupations in this group:
Analyses and documents records, and plans and organises systems and procedures for the safekeeping of records and historically valuable documents.
Specialisations: Film Archivist、Legal Archivist、Manuscripts Archivist、Parliamentary Archivist
（2）224212 GALLERY OR MUSEUM CURATOR
Plans and organises a gallery or museum collection by drafting collection policies and arranging acquisitions of pieces.
（3）224213 HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER
Plans, develops, implements and manages health information services, such as patient information systems, and clinical and administrative data, to meet the medical, legal, ethical and administrative requirements of health care delivery.
Specialisations: Clinical Trial Data Manager、Health Data Administrator
（4）224214 RECORDS MANAGER
Designs, implements and administers record systems and related information services, to support efficient access, movement, updating, storage, retention and disposal of files and other organisational records.
Specialisation: Freedom of Information Officer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services