INSURANCE AGENTS represent insurance companies in selling insurance to clients.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 2、3
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- interviewing clients to identify their insurance needs
- explaining to clients details of insurance and conditions, risk coverage, premiums and benefits
- assisting clients to determine the type and level of coverage required
- calculating premiums and establishing method of payment
- reviewing clients’ circumstances to ensure that the level and coverage of insurance is still appropriate
- settling and monitoring insurance claims to ensure that both client and insurer are satisfied with the outcome
- recording information about clients and their policies
- identifying and drawing up lists of potential clients from a variety of sources and contacting them to arrange interviews
- keeping up-to-date with changes in the insurance industry and informing clients of new developments
Occupation in this group:
611211 INSURANCE AGENT
Represents insurance companies in selling insurance to clients. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Insurance Underwriter、Life Assurance Representative
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services