METAL ENGINEERING PROCESS WORKERS perform routine tasks in manufacturing metal products.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- positioning and holding tools and metal products
- performing assembly and dismantling operations such as screwing and bolting
- operating materials-specific tools to perform tasks required for the production of the final product
- soldering and spot welding components using electrical spot and butt welding machines
Occupation in this group:
839111 METAL ENGINEERING PROCESS WORKER
Performs routine tasks in manufacturing metal products.
Specialisations: Boilermaker’s Assistant、Fitter’s Assistant、Metal Forger’s Assistant、Metal Moulder’s Assistant
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services